A few things to remember when determining your ring size...
- The fingers on your dominant hand are usually slightly bigger than on your non-dominant hand.
- Be mindful of swelling. Your fingers swell up in the heat and shrink in the cold. Salt and alcohol can also cause swelling.
- The wider the ring, the larger the ring size you need. Go up a 1/2 to full size if buying a ring with a wider shank (4mm+).
- If stacking multiple rings (3+), we suggest going up a 1/2 size to give more room on your finger for all of the rings.
- When in doubt, size up. It's easier to remove metal from a ring and make it smaller than it is to make a ring bigger.
We like a snug fit. It should fit over your knuckle, and be tight enough on the finger that it will not fall off when washing your hands.
If you have any questions about the fit, email us video of you sizing your finger and we'll help you determine the best fit!