Spring Clean Your Bling!
Re-Style, Refresh and Repurpose your jewelry with leMel
Most jewelry is not meant to last forever and before you know it, your jewelry box is filled with pieces you no longer wear and don’t know what to do with. We are all about keeping it simple and timeless at leMel, so Spring Cleaning is an opportunity to declutter your jewelry box and refresh it with items you’ll love for years to come. We want to make it easy for you to join us in cleaning out your jewelry box with our Spring Clean Your Bling trade-in event.
Did you know that leMel can Repurpose, Repair, Recycle, and Restore any jewelry you have? Even if it’s not from leMel!
Have a piece of jewelry that needs a refresh or a new style? Order your FREE leMel Spring Clean Your Bling Trade-In Kit, and we will send you a pre-paid postage label with all the necessary items for you to mail us your items to be worked on.
- Clean out your jewelry box and see what you have to work with. Pull all items that need R, R, R, or R.
- Order your FREE leMel Clean Your Bling Trade In Pouch and we will mail you everything you need to trade in your jewelry.
Your kit includes:
- A pre-paid label with insurance and padded mailer
- A form to list out what you are mailing us with approx. value
- Baggies to secure your valuables in
- A spot for your contact info
- Mail your items back to us using the SCYB Kit within 5 days of receiving it.
- Once we receive your order we will contact you to discuss the details of your items. What needs to be repaired, what you want repurposed, etc. If you are repurposing. At this time we can give a better quote and timeline for your project.
Below are the services we offer, and we are happy to discuss anything with you before or after you seal up your package and drop it in the mail.
Repurpose - Do you have a special family heirloom that’s not quite your style, but you certainly want to keep it in the family? Let leMel help you repurpose it into a one-of-a-kind piece you’ll love. (examples include: using stones from old rings and making new stacking bands, matching a pendant and making a pair of earrings
Repair - Jewelry is delicate. But when it breaks, there is no sense in letting it sit there collecting dust. Or even worse, discarding it. Send it to leMel and we are happy to bring your jewelry (from any brand), back to life. (examples include: ring sizing, fixing broken chains, upgrading chains, shortening chains, missing stone, replacing clasps, etc)
Recycle - Got metal? If you have valuable precious metal (silver, gold, platium) jewelry you no longer wear, we can help you melt those items in exchange for credit to shop at leMel for something you’ll love! (examples include: old chains, mountings we take the stones out of, old pieces that are no longer in style and not able to be repurposed). Not sure if a piece you have is real or costume? Send it in and we will let you know!
- Photo Example: A few pieces of jewelry sitting on a kitchen scale showing the # of grams
Restore - Jewels looking a little dingy? Send them to leMel and we’ll safely restore the sparkle it deserves! (examples include: untangling chains, polishing jewelry, tightening earrings, rhodium plate white gold, etc)
All shipping and insurance costs are included with your Free Trade In Kit. If you want to send in something that requires more insurance, please contact us so we can send a new postable label with the appropriate amount of insurance.
All services are subject to standard rates.
- How do I know if it’s worth it for me to repurpose something?
If you have a family heirloom, or a piece of jewelry that holds meaning near and dear to your heart, or maybe just an special item that was gifted to you that you no longer wear, we would suggest REPURPOSING it. Why not make it something new that you will actually wear. We love these kinds of projects and are happy to brainstorm ideas for your piece!
- How much do these types of projects cost?
Prices do vary from project to project and even repair to repair. We have listed out the most common repairs and custom jobs to give you a better idea. If you have more specific questions please do not hesitate to drop us an email.
- How long does this process take?
- Recycle my precious metals? What does that mean?
We will take your precious metals (silver, gold or platinum) and weigh it to get a value for us to recycle it (aka melt the gold). It is not economical to melt your gold down and use it on your project. This is actually VERY expensive. So in most cases when we take diamonds out of a ring for example and make a new ring. We will sell the gold from the original ring for the weighted value. We then put the credit towards your project or towards the purchase of any leMel piece!
- What if I change my mind?
If you change your mind and decide not to proceed with any R,R,R,or R, we will simply invoice you for return shipping and send your items back to you as is.