Digital Marketing Manager
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and implementing the digital strategy for all of our consumer facing touchpoints, including email marketing, social media, and website. We are looking for a marketing rockstar in all things digital who is ready to work hard, fast, and is not afraid to make the decisions that matter.
leMel is a growing, female owned, small business and keeping our customers informed, excited, and engaged at all times is critical to our success. This role will report to the Founder / CMO and will be the first full time marketing hire for the business. This is a unique opportunity to apply your expertise to building a well-oiled marketing function for a fast growing company.
Top candidates will have many or all of the following qualifications and traits:
- Excellent at producing creative ideas and turning them into action
- Values strategy and measurable outcomes along with using data to inform decisions
- Well versed in using and implementing digital marketing tools such as the following (or similar): Shopify, Klaviyo, Sprout Social, Referral Candy, Google Analytics, Canva, Later, and more.
- Comfortable working with and communicating - both written and verbally - with senior executives on a regular basis
- Confident making decisions and working with little direction when needed
- Experience working with D2C premium fashion brand is preferred
- An excellent copywriter with a keen eye for current design and content trends
- Proficient in Facebook Ads Manager and other paid media
- Experience managing contractors and agencies toward performance goals and meeting deadlines
In the first 90 days, you can expect to participate in projects similar to following:
- Define an execution plan in accordance with leMel’s 2021 tentpole marketing events across email, social, and website.
- Oversee leMel branding and website refresh
- Implement and market customer growth initiatives such as referral and loyalty programs and SMS marketing
- Take ownership of all email marketing responsibilities from planning to sending, including campaigns, promotional emails, and automated flows
- Identify and onboard advanced social media tool for optimized planning and performance measurement
- Analyze and inherit execution of leMel’s paid media strategy
This is a full time contract position based remotely. leMel values flexible hours and work life balance, trusting their people to get the job done on their own terms. The right candidate will be someone who can self manage priorities and is hyper communicative and responsive. You must not only be adaptive to changing priorities as the business grows, but bold enough to identify new opportunities as you see them. At leMel, you are not just an employee, you are a thought leader.
Email email@example.com with subject line “Digital Marketing Manager” and include a cover letter and one-page resume telling us why you are the perfect candidate for the job.