Know your ring size!
To help you find your perfect fit, we offer a FREE Ring Sizer. All you have to do is pay for shipping!
A few things to remember when determining your ring size....
- The fingers on your dominant hand are usually slightly bigger than on your non-dominant hand.
- Be mindful of swelling....your fingers swell up in the heat and shrink in the cold. Salt and alcohol can also cause swelling.
- The wider the ring, the larger the ring size you need. Go up a 1/2 to full size if buying a ring with a wider shank (4mm+).
- If stacking multiple rings (3+), we suggest going up a 1/2 size to give more room on your finger for all of the rings.
- When in doubt, size up. It's easier to remove metal from a ring and make it smaller than it is to make a ring bigger.
- If you have any questions about the fit, email us video of you sizing your finger and we'll help you determine the best fit!
- We like a snug fit. It should fit over your knuckle, and be tight enough on the finger that it will not fall off when washing your hands.
GET YOURS HERE!