Help! I need something fixed
Jewelry is delicate by nature but we understand that things can break.
Should one of your leMel pieces require a repair, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo and small description of the repair needed. We will respond with mailing instructions and a quote if necessary.
leMel will repair, at no charge, any repair needed on a 14k gold item for up to 12 weeks after purchase. After that repair charges will be incurred by the customer and a quote will be provided. When repairs are outside of the 12-week window, all repair and shipping charges must be paid for by the customer upfront.
Estimated Costs For Most Common Repairs
- Ring Sizing - $60+
- Add a loop to make your necklace/bracelet adjustable in length - $45
- Replace Clasp - Lobster $70; spring ring - $30
- Replace A missing stone - stone cost + $20
- Solder (aka fix broken chain) - $30 each break point
- Shorten a chain - $30 from one side. $55 if we have to shorten from both sides.
- Lengthen a chain - $60+
- New chain on an existing necklace - $150+
- Add an initial $65
- Re-rhodium & Polish - $100+ (link to blog post)
- Re Stringing (pearls or beads) - $3/inch
- Polish - $30+
- Untangle - $15+
- Beaded bracelets can be restrung for a $10 + shipping cost + the cost of any missing beads
If you would like us to make a custom piece for you please email us at email@example.com with a brief explanation. We will respond with a price quote. Please note that all custom orders are final sale.
Estimated Starting Costs For Most Popular Custom Projects
- Bezel a customer’s stone for single stone necklace on simple cable chain - $275+
- Custom make a simple stacking band using a customer’s stones - $600+
- Re-set a wedding ring in new custom made ring - $1500+ (as done here)
- Custom make diamond by the yard necklace using customer’s stones - $500+
Feel free to check out this customer's repurposing project where we did a little bit of everything!